Many thanks in advance for your participation in our event on behalf of Panos Podimatas, President of Athens Flying Week International Air Show 2021. Please take the time to read through the following questionnaire and fill it out thoroughly.
Notes for your attention:
- Preferred arrival date: Thursday 2nd of September 2021
- Every effort will be taken to meet your requested arrival and departure times.
- On Friday, September 2nd, 2021, all display pilots must fly a practice display at Tanagra AFB.
- The rehearsal must be witnessed by the Flying Display Director (FDD) for clearance.
- Display Pilot(s) must have flown or practiced at least one display sequence within the 30 days preceding the display date and have flown a minimum of three complete display sequences within the 90 days preceding the date of the display.
- Please fill out all of the fields on the questionnaire. If a certain field does not apply to you, you may respond with N/A or 0.
- You can save your progress and return to it later by clicking the Save option at any time during your form submission.
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Tanagra AFB for our Air Show.
Flying Display Director AFW2021
Please respond as soon as possible, but no later than August 15th, to one participation questionnaire per aircraft type (i.e., additional forms are required for any support aircraft).
If you are unable to fulfill the stated deadline, kindly let us know.
Point of contact: Mr. Fokion Petritis,